Tired of the usual tours? Get off the beaten track and discover with us the authentic countryside of Rome!
– Get on your FULL SUSPENSION BOSCH E-MTB or FAT E-BIKE Castel Gandolfo.
– Cross The Appian Way, the queen of the long roads and also the first one of strategic importance from the Roman Empire.
– Visit historic landmarks such as The Mausoleo of Cecilia Metella and the House of Massenzio without traffic of people or cars.
– Bike along the roman countryside for about 80km from the centre of Rome to Castel Gandolfo, the summer residence of the popes, which is set between nature and monuments.
– Ride your E-bike along the Albano Lake.
– The food has a completely different flavor outside the city. Join the opportunity to taste typical products of the roman countryside.
Your adventure will begin from the centre of Rome (Meeting Point: Via Antonio Rosmini, 22). Ride on ancient Rome before taking the queen of the long roads -the Ancient Appia Way- with a Bosch’s E-mtb full suspension or with a comfort Fat E-bike!
Today the Ancient Appia Way is a magnificent Natural Park, made of monuments and natural treasures. It is an oasis of tranquility and relaxation: an ideal place for a bike ride and for tasting typical roman food, while being immersed in the spectacular atmosphere among ancient ruins and green nature. Definitely one of the most beautiful parks in Rome…
Let’s discover it!
You will ride for about 70km to Albano Lake, the deepest of the Italian volcanic lakes.
You will visit Castel Gandolfo, a castle famous for being the summer residence of the popes. It is also well known for the beauty of the nature that surrounds it and for the elegance of its historic center, which has made it one of the “most beautiful villages in Italy”. Are you ready to visit and taste its local food?!
The typical delights of the Lazio countryside are waiting for you.
An incredible morning spent discovering Rome on an E-bike requires a bit of preparation: bring your camera, an empty stomach and your smile!
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag us on your experience
Departures time: 9.00 am ( 10H about)
Meeting point: Via Antonio Rosmini 22 Rome
Min 2 people
Price: 120 euros pp (all inclusive food,beverange and ebike)
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox